Le petit monde d'Alice

lundi 22 février 2016

2 commentaires :

  1. La vie est surprenante parfois... les talents et l'absence de talents aussi... voir les commentaires copiés/collés ci-dessous : :)

    "Bertrand Jacques" il y a 3 heures
    To all the people who made sick comments about the little girl :
    My name is Bertrand Jacques. I am French. I live in Paris. This is the Saint Lazare train station and............ I happen to remotely know the little girl.
    She is mildly autistic.
    I do not expect anybody to apologise for making such "interesting" comments but I suggest that you give some thought to how you could help children with special needs instead of making fun of them.
    Regards from France

    ---
    Nelly

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui, c'est troublant tout ça. Bravo à Bertrand Jacques d'être intervenu. Son commentaire est éclairant.

      Supprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recherche :

Fourni par Blogger.